I have always loved visiting museums, talking about science, and keeping up with the latest research. I studied Anthropology and Science and Society at university, then taught English and worked in an archive, so I have a range of interests. My role in the news team lets me combine all these things to bring the latest science to you.
Post by Amy, Exhibition Developer, Science Museum:
- The vanishing river
- Car wash aids climate science
- Sharp new eye in the sky
- Seven Earth-sized planets found
- Polluted commute
- Rules for robots
- Arctic sea ice at record low
- What can this satellite reveal about our complex world?
- Phones reveal owner's lifestyle
- Can SeaDragon reduce the threat from icebergs?
- Testing DNA in space
- Massive helium supply found
- In or out for science
- Antibiotic use reduced
- Pig heart survives in baboon
- Zika's research challenge
- Can this book make water drinkable?
- Mysterious dust
- Sites set on Mars